Promotion: Signup for 3 or more weeks & Get 10% OFF (limited time only)
- Explore a different theme each week!
- Daily projects incorporate a variety of skills and techniques.
- Field Trips
- Juice and snacks are included.
- Students enrolling in Full Day sessions should bring their own lunch. Lunch can also be ordered on the day of camp for $6/day (e.g. Chipotle, Subway, Pizza Hut, etc.)
SUMMER ART CAMP
(2019 – Weekly Schedule)
2. June 10-14: Backyard Friends
3. June 17-21: Anime Art Styles
4. June 24-28: Wildlife Around the World
5. July 1-5: Japanese Sumikko Gurashi (short week, no class on July 4)
6. July 8-12: Dragons, Mermaids, Narwhals
7. July 15-19: Landscape Style
8. July 22-26: Powerful Pokemon
9. July 29 – Aug 2: Perfect Pets
10. August 5-9: Classic Disney Reimagined
11. Aug 12-16: Fanciful Foods
12. Aug 19-23: Harry Potter and the Fantastic Beasts
13 Aug 26-30: Toy Story 4
Step 1: Online Registration Form
Please register online by completing the new student registration form below (once per family). (If you would like to schedule a trial class, click HERE.)
- Note: When completing this form for summer camp registration, please use the “Message” field to indicate which week(s) you are enrolling in.
Step 2: Submit Deposit
- Mail or drop off deposit – $100 per student per week
- Include check payable to “Green Forest Art Studio”
- Include the following information
- Student’s Name
- Selected week(s) (e.g. “Week 3: Jun 17-21”) & Selected schedule (e.g. “Full Day” or “AM” or “PM”)
- Contact phone number
- If mailing, send to the following address
- Attn: Summer Art Camp
- Green Forest Art Studio
- 32627 Alvarado Blvd.
- Union City, CA 94587