Promotion: Signup for 3 or more weeks & Get 5% OFF (limited time only)
- Morning and afternoon sessions available
- Online & In-Person (Union City studio, Fremont studio) options
- Explore a different theme each week!
- Daily projects incorporate a variety of skills and techniques.
- Juice and snacks are included (in-person option)
|Canvas Painting||Clay Sculpture||Canvas Painting||Clay Sculpture||Canvas Painting|
SUMMER ART CAMP
(2021 – Weekly Schedule)
1. May 31-June 4 (only Union City location): Veggie Garden
2. June 7-11 (full week at Union City location) / June 9-11 (half week at Fremont location): Mermaids & Unicorns
3. June 14-18: Raya & the Last Dragon
4. June 21-25: Still Life
5. June 28-July 2: Pokemon
6. July 5-9: Sweet Desserts (Note: No class July 5 – tuition will be prorated)
7. July 12-16: Postmodern Art style
8. July 19-23: Sumikko Gurashi
9. July 26-30: Bob Ross Landscape style
10. Aug 2–6: Tropical Vacation
11. August 9-13: Disney Dogs
Step 1: Online Registration Form
Please register online by completing the new student registration form below (once per family). (If you would like to schedule a trial class, click HERE.)
- Note: When completing this form for Summer Camp Registration, please use the “Message” field to indicate:
- Selected week(s)?
- AM or PM camp?
- Online or In-Person option?
- Union City or Fremont location?
Step 2: Submit Deposit
- Mail or drop off deposit – $100 per student per week
- Include check payable to “Green Forest Art Studio”
- Include the following information
- Student’s Name
- Selected week(s) (e.g. “Week 3: Jun 17-21”) & Selected schedule (e.g. “Full Day” or “AM” or “PM”)
- Contact phone number
- If mailing, send to the following address
- Attn: Summer Art Camp
- Green Forest Art Studio
- 32627 Alvarado Blvd.
- Union City, CA 94587